We offer free divorce workshops offered at various times of the month taught by attorneys and financial specialists.
The course covers a broad range of legal, financial, family and personal issues related to divorce in a compassionate yet logical way. With guidance by trained professionals, workshop participants will gain greater understanding of the complex divorce process.
Topics may include:
- Divorce Process Choices: (Mediation, Collaborate Law, Cooperative, or Contested)
- Stages and Mechanics of Divorce
- Child and Family Centered Divorce
- Divorce Transition for Adults
- Finance and Divorce
- Reaching Settlement
- Future Planning Challenges and Opportuities
- Community Resources and Support
Each class is jointly taught by Family Law Attorneys and Certified Divorce Financial Analysts.
March 19th, 2016
10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
April 21st, 2016
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Pre-registration is required.
Executive Support Center
14900 Interurban Ave. S., Ste. 276
Seattle, WA 98168